With the hosting of the Future City Summit Annual Meet 2020, sponsored by investment promotion agency of Hong Kong government, InvestHK, Good City Foundation is gathering multiple committees in City Master Planning; Financial Inclusion; Urban Tech and Human Capital, to deliver the annual technology roadshow: Tech For Good Cities.
Tech For Good Cities is the featured side session of Future City Summit Annual Meet 2020 coming December 2020, which will be hosted virtually in Cyberport Hong Kong as the live-stream studio, in a joint partnership with 20 committees and welcoming technology startups and entrepreneurs to submit their profiles for entering cohort of incubation and support upon the Summit.
Tech For Good Cities strives to identify and capture the social technology companies in Asia and the World that create substantial and pragmatic impacts to human society and natural environment for the next generations and beyond. Shortlisted companies and cities would be engaged to the ecosystem of Future City Summit for an indefinite period of incubation, other nomination of pipelines and resources support.
The committees are formed of inspiring professional faces and leaders of knowledges and visions from private corporates, private equities, startups, family offices and multilateral development. The roadshow would aim to shortlist 15 startups in the respective domains:
- Financial Inclusion;
- Urban Tech and;
- Human Capital
with the factors that startups are seeking one of the following:
- Greater technology access and research development for products
- Seek for market growth beyond your countries (through Hong Kong)
- Seek for strategic partnership and capitals (seed-funds to series A)
Submit Your Startups Today: Click Here (Deadline: 30th November)
(inquiry: email@example.com(Ms. Natalie Lam))
Along with the Tech for Good Cities, city-scale roadshow “Planning For Good Cities” would be also hosted with a panel of sustainable development finance professionals and technology governance leaders for upbringing a cluster of emerging cities in South and Southeast Asia(10 cities) for a better governance, liveability and resilience.
- Emerging Cities: Future City Summit Annual Meet 2020 for Post-Pandemic Recovery and Overcoming Socio-economic Capacity Trap among Emerging Asia and Africa
- Re-engineering Hong Kong (People): A City (and The People) That Matters Asia and The World For Current and Next 3 Generations
- Optimising Cities: Can We Think and Plan for the Next 100 Years?